Survey and Analytics Information Technology Specialists
Services That We Provide
Applications Alternatives provides the following services:
• Survey Information Technology
• Business/Requirements Analysis
• Computer Applications Development
• Analytics Information Technology
• Survey Creation and Processing
Why Use Applications Alternatives?
• Extensive expertise in informational survey IT including extensive SAS experience.
• Low overhead, affordable prices.
• Certified minority business to meet Maryland and Prince Georges County subcontractor requirements.
• Business of high integrity and customer service.
Survey Areas That We Support
Regarding our Informational Survey Technology, for small sized businesses, we can provide complete survey services. For large businesses and the government, we can provide services in the areas identified in burgundy, below, The following is a list of items required to conduct a survey:
• Creation of the survey questions
• Creation of the survey Instrument
• Creation of survey universe
• Sampling process
• Initialization of survey
• Receipt of surveys
• Data entry (if applicable)
• Non-respondent followup
• Survey results document
Applications Alternatives is flexible, adapting to unique situations, whether technical or managerial. Above all, we provide high-quality services for our clients. We will not end our involvement until the job is completed to your/our satisfaction.
Last Modified: 10/3/2017